We inform you that the data that will be provided to the operator of this site when completing the "contact form" (also called form mail) of the site itself, will be processed in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data.
The contact form made available on the site has the sole purpose of allowing site visitors to contact, if they so wish, the operator of the site, by sending an e-mail to the operator via the above-mentioned form.
This information concerns the personal data sent by the visitor during the compilation of the contact form.
We inform you of the fact that the data that will voluntarily give through the form will be transformed into an email that may be stored in the e-mail reception system used by the site owner.
These data will not be recorded on other media or devices, nor will any other data deriving from its navigation on the site be recorded.
1. Purposes of processing personal data
The purposes of processing your data are as follows:
- The data you send will be used for the sole purpose of being able to eventually contact you through the references you left through the contact form to fulfill any requests contained in the message you sent.
2. Nature of the data processed and methods of processing
- The personal data processed will be exclusively those provided by you when completing the contact form.
- The processing of the personal data provided is carried out by means of the operations or the set of operations indicated in art. 4 paragraph 1 lett. a) Legislative Decree 196/2003.
- The treatment is carried out directly by the owner.
3. Optional nature of the provision of data
The provision of data is optional. However, the refusal to confer will determine the impossibility to be contacted by Provvedinavi Srl.
4. Data controller
Provvedinavi Srl is the data controller.
5. Rights of the interested party
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of the data, and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request the update, integration or the correction (Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03).
According to the same article, the user has the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law and, in any case, to oppose their processing for legitimate reasons.
6. Duration of treatment
The treatment will last no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected.